It’s been a long-time coming: SAP has announced the end-of-life plan for SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0. This means that customers will need to transform to SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Transformations (previously referred to as “Onboarding 2.0”) – a fully-integrated solution for managing the new hire experience.
Some of the new Onboarding features and benefits for customers:
- Built on the same data model as Employee Central for seamless integration
- HXM platform homepage tiles – no longer need to manage an external SharePoint portal for New Hires
- Allows for the mass maintenance of tasks by hiring manager
- Mobile-responsive user interface
- Get insight into your processes with embedded People Analytics
With end-of-support just around the corner, it’s important for organizations to take the steps to upgrade. The great news is, BCC can help! With decades of SAP SuccessFactors experience and consultants who were some of the first to test the new Onboarding, we know what it takes to be successful. We have cultivated an exciting relationship with CodeBot for SAP SuccessFactors, as a fully licensed Partner to use CodeBot across the entire SAP SuccessFactors product suite, and specifically for onboarding to design a transformation path that not only automates the audit process, but greatly reduces the time to transform, all with incredible accuracy.
With BCC, transforming to the new Onboarding can be a more controlled project with better predicted outcomes. Let us support your journey, train your team on the enhanced tool, and ensure you fully capitalize on the opportunity. Take advantage of Onboarding’s added features and integration and BCC’s expertise to improve your onboarding experience!
Click Here to connect with us!
- End of Onboarding 1.0 Maintenance – Mid 2025
- Deprecation of Onboarding 1.0 – Early 2026